Our partnership with Liberty University allows you to receive flight training at McAir Aviation while completing your Bachelor of Science degree through Liberty University Online.
What You Can Expect:
· Part 141 flight instruction
· Exceptional customer service
· Training to fit your schedule (accelerated, evening, or weekends)
· Regional airline hiring agreements
Federal Financial Aid:
· Enrolling with Liberty University at McAir Aviation allows you to use Federal Financial Aid including scholarships, grants and loans for both your degree and your flight training.
Reduced ATP Minimums & Hiring Agreements:
· Liberty has been approved to offer the Restricted ATP program, commonly referred to as the reduced-hour ATP. This means you will require 1250 hours of flight time instead of 1500 hours to get hired as a First Officer at an Airline.
· Liberty has several hiring agreements with SkyWest, ExpressJet, American Eagle and Piedmont Airlines.
· Benefits at other Flight Schools are capped at approximately $10,000 per year. Liberty University is a partner in the Yellow Ribbon program which allows eligible students to continue their training once annual GI Bill funding has been exceeded. Liberty does not have an annual cap on Yellow Ribbon programs.
· Post-9/11 GI Bill recipients may have their books, written exams, headsets, charts and checkride costs covered.
· The Veterans Administration Post-9/11 GI Bill program entitles veterans, their spouses, or their dependent children the opportunity to be awarded 100 percent of their educational expenses, including a housing stipend.